Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Quilting Miracle


I started a quilt because I was in love with a bunch of matching fabrics...it became a quilt about 4 x 4 feet...too small...trip to Brigham City, great additional finds...5 x 5 feet...too small...trip to EVERY STINKING FABRIC STORE in the valley...gave up :(

Then I thought to buy online, but how to match what I had with the millions and millions of fabrics out there??? For two weeks the quilt has been on the floor, a guilt-ridden beginning of my unbridled creativity. Tonight I thought that perhaps on the printed selvage...a clue...yes indeedy...modafabrics.com pattern 6314...purchased and on it's way...a perfect match! :) (hopefully)

4 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Been there. done that. Love the internet and your quilt choice!

Anonymous said...

haa haa you're so impatient. one of us would have brought the fabric down to you. you would have just had to wait (: well at least it is off your floor and will be done soon it's super cute by the way
LOVE YOU
megan

Anonymous said...

AND.....it came TODAY. I can't park my car that fast!
MLS

your favorite brother in law said...

You Laird girls are quilting goddesses.