Monday, March 11, 2013

Nice Things

The love of my life does some pretty nice things:

  • throws the frisbee for Eddie every day
  • leaves a candy bar on my car seat at random times
  • goes to the store for one item
  • helps anybody that needs it
  • listens to me whine
  • calls each of his kids just to chat
  • stops and listens to people
  • is steady
  • doesn't worry
  • says, "Would you like to sit here?"
  • heats my rice pad and puts it in my bed
  • turns down the covers and switches on the light
  • stops by his mom's grave because she would like that
  • writes checks out for his dad, but insists that his dad sign them
  • forges my signature
  • has never sought after material things
  • enjoys the outdoors
  • is a loyal friend
  • appreciates art
  • tries to work things out for people
  • helps in the kitchen
  • laughs often
ILY

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

;)


Garth

Katie said...

Is ALWAYS really nice to whatever boy his oldest niece choses to bring over. I never worried about introducing anyone to the family because I knew my uncle would make them feel comfortable.