Friday, April 20, 2012

HA !!!


Justice is served!  I'm goin' to the bank!






Dear Mrs. Smith, 
Thank you for your email concerning our Orville Redenbacher's Original Kernels.
I am so sorry to hear you had trouble popping our Orville Redenbacher's Original Popcorn. This is not what you should expect, so I would like to send you a refund check. I will be sure to share this feedback with our Quality Assurance Team. And, thank you for including the code numbers because that really helps us pin point if there is a trend. Sharing your feedback helps us improve!
We appreciate the time you have taken to bring this matter to our attention, and hope you will accept the refund we are sending via regular mail to give us another try.
Thanks again for your feedback. We're listening!
Sincerely,

 

Michelle
Consumer Affairs Representative
ConAgra Foods
Case: 60890099

1-877-CONAGRA (1-877-266-2472)
www.conagrafoods.com

2 comments:

Birrell Family said...

Good job my mover & shaker friend! Your letter was very well written and I can see how they must have gathered together in their office to read it.... creating much office talk. great job with humor. I look forward to his more flattering hair do also.

Were you able to get a season pass for this coming season with the check? :)

megs and josh said...

Awesome! That popcorn really did suck. Remember how I thought it was your popper. Glad you got your money back :) Hope your week is going well. Later.