Monday, April 8, 2013

Done!

I had so much fun making this quilt for Emily and Tyler and I thought of them with every stitch.  I didn't have a spot for the photo shoot so I climbed up in the cabin and took the shot from there.

There's always something you would change in a quilt and in this case my quilter lady used a heavier bat than I would have liked, but when it's done, it's done.  Other than that I wouldn't change a thing.  It will soften with use and laundering.

The magic of quilt making always amazes me....may your lives be as fun as this quilt....full of surprise and beauty and love for each other and the parts of yourselves that you bring to your beautiful marriage.

Love you both with all my heart.

-Mom

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful quilt with lots of love put in to it.
g-jane

Anonymous said...

Your kids really go for the gusto!
When we are in Yuma you have to figure that Arizona doesn't change for day light time.
Mom