Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ski Pal

So I counted up the years on my fingers and came up with 37.  Yes, I had to use some fingers twice.  That's how long I've had my ski pal SueAnne.  




We went to Disneyland after high school graduation, were college roomates at USU, became teachers, were roomies again after college, attended each other's wedding celebrations, arranged play time for our kids together, and swapped ideas on child rearing, education, home life, religion, politics, health, trama coping, and pretty much anything else  that might be hashed out on a lift ride to the summit of our wonderful Rocky Mountains or at dinner as our husbands chat about sports, computers, and careers.

Each fall we both carefully examine and share information to get the best lift rates and plan our days off so that we can take advantage of the greatest snow on earth.  We be lucky gals.

No comments: