Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mystery Injury

During the night, my finger was hurting.  Odd, but sleep sporadically prevailed until those early morning hours when the brain starts to kick in and the finger became more of a nuisance.

With a paper-cut ringman finger from yesterday, it was not until I realized that the pain was coming from longman, not ringman, that I became aware of a new injury.

Who gets a laceration at night?

Sure enough, upon examination, a bloody and lacerated longman was what had disturbed those precious nighttime hours.  Dear hubby said that I must have caught longman on the headboard during my nightly thrashing/tossing/turning approach to sleep.

Blogger tip:  DO NOT look for an image to post on your blog using the words "finger cut" before breakfast.  "Bandage" returns a much safer collection of pictures.

1 comment: