Monday, February 4, 2013

Super Bowl 2013


I admit it.  I can't sit through the whole Super Bowl, so I try to get some lively conversation going.  My sweet hubby didn't appreciate the following comments:

Me:  "I don't think those yellow pants guys wear underwear.  What do you think?"
Hubby:  No comment

Me:  "Do you think that if that middle commentator guy sat on a phone book he'd look bigger?  I don't like his suit."
Hubby:  No comment

Me:  "So should I say that the Jones guy made an amazing play at the end of the second quarter?"
Hubby: "...end of first half."

Me:  "I think the dark outfits are better.  They look more superhero, you know, batman-like."
Hubby:  No comment

Me:  "Would they just stop talking, I can see the halftime show starting in the background.  There's smoke!"
Hubby:  No comment

Me:  "Why are you leaving!  It's the halftime show!"
Hubby:  "I'm going to the bathroom....let me know if there's a wardrobe malfunction.

No comments: