Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Go AGGIES!!!

For years, no decades, Utah State has had a stinker football program.  Not since the days of Merlin Olson have the Aggies been able to hold their heads up and say, "Okay BYU get your own blue!"  Did you know that BYU's blue used to be bright blue?  They stole USU's blue.  Anyway, last year the miracle happened when the cougars were trounced.

In anticipation of the big game Friday I made a new apron proudly displaying our family loyalty to USU.  Not wanting to join the unemployed, however, I added some Y paycheck insurance and am telling my students that, "I come from a house divided."  Some of them get it.

To put it kindly, I hope USU beats the snot out of BYU - so there.

4 comments:

Tyler said...

Yeah! You just can't be too vocal about. There's tons of BYU fans out here in Boston, so I walk lightly and keep my rants to a minimum. I imagine working there would be something completely different.

Unknown said...

Kill em Aggies!!

denise said...

Go Team! You pick which one.

denise said...

Rise and shout the cougars are out. It was a close call but the boys in blue couldn't close the gap
Go cougs!