Friday, August 16, 2013

Blessings Part Two

Lord of the Rings....
Grandma Marci hid out upstairs. She has a hard time with movies over 1 hour in length.




Trip to Sundance where we road the lift, had goodies, and waded in the stream. 





I get such a kick out of these two.  We were riding up the lift and I saw a little bunch of leaves that had turned red.  Surprise!  Fall is upon us.  I pointed it out to the boys and said that I like Fall.  Mason responded with an enthusiastic, "I LOVE fall because of apple."  I thought I heard, "apples," so I then asked, "Oh really, I love apples too.  What do you like made with apples?"  I assumed that he would respond telling me about Apple Pie, Apple Crumble, maybe a certain type of apple, or even Caramel Apples because I know that he likes caramels.  The tone of his reply gave away the exasperation that he must have been feeling at my inability to understand something so very obvious.

"No, not that apple.  Fall is when Apple shows their new products."

What better reason to love Fall.

The evening brought an opportunity for more Lord of the Rings, minature golf,  and toasting some s'mores. 




No comments: