Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Gaahh. Leave Me Alone

Do you ever go into a store and just want to be left alone? I entered several stores and the the eager clerks seem to pounce on me.


I like to go early in the morning when there are no people. Clerks should know that anyone with a 10:01 a.m. arrival time is not up for chit-chat. This is browsing, quiet time.


No, I don't want to buy anything, I'm not trying to find anything specific, nor do I want to save %15 by signing up for a new credit card or rewards program. I would have rushed in after work had I been seeking that experience. 

Oooh, but wait a minute, this is sure a cute top for my pregnant daughter.


I'll just look for items that are 50% off lowest marked price and then head home.


... And then eat fresh peaches and soft-serve ice cream for lunch.

No comments: